Monday, May 4, 2009

Tired Tired TIRED!

Mondays suck.
They just do.
Even with the proper amount of sleep and no misbehaving on Sunday they still suck.

Did I say that? yes, Yes I did. MONDAYS SUCK!

So my friend Anne is heading to Australia as we ( or I ) speak. I'm pea green with envy! In all her travels this is the one place I really with I could go to.
Why don't I you ask?
Expensive.
Super long flight
Expensive
Not sure if I could fit in a plane seat and refuse to endure the humiliation if not.
Expensive.

Shes flying into Sydney and Ive asked her to PLEASE go to Queenscliff for me because that's the one place ID really like to go.
Its probably nothing like i imagine it to be, but its not far from Sydney so hopefully she will make it.

Good luck my friend!! I hope you meet a HOT Aussie!

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...