Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bad vibes Good vibes

This is going to be short. Ive been slack, depressed and generally down in the dumps for months now. Nothing seems to make me want to get out of bed in the morning. Until recently. I'm almost afraid to speak about what or who has begun to make me rethink things, for fear it will disappear. Seems like the minute I announce something like this it goes away.
Would that work I wonder if i announced I'm turning 40 in 3- 1/2 months? Doubtful, but my track record does leave me a little superstitious, so I'll keep it to myself for now, just writing down that i hope this...whatever it is....is going to be a good thing in my life that will inspire me like nothing has in a long time.

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...