Monday, August 17, 2020

Making Up Is Hard To Do

 Well we made up. I really didn't think it was going to happen, and it did not come easily. 

I'm still not completely sure I really got the apology I deserved, but I think we decided to agree to disagree on a few points, and just addressed OUR stuff, which is all that's important anyway. 

I stayed up at moms last week. No work and my back was / is still bothering me anyway so I decided since I had a broken heart Id slob at the pool for the rest of the week. He texted me Wednesday asking ME if I was going to apologize. Long story short we talked extensively and It looks like we will be able to weather yet another storm. 

Hopefully this peace will last. 

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...