Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Icky Factor

Well I haven't done anything still.
I spent the remainder of the week last week..and weekend..being bad.

I plan on doing treadmill today but truthfully I'm so uninspired and unmotivated.
The switch is off for some reason.

Frustrated with myself.

Blah!

A month from today we will be heading for the beach. Our yearly trip. looking back at last year at this time I was motivated. Going to the gym and trying to do the right thing. All temporary of course because though Ive gone up and down over the past year I pretty much weight exactly the same as I did this time last year. Oh the 20 lbs I lost is for real...see I gained that much between vacation time and the new year. After I came back from vacation I just kind of gave up for a while.

Oh hell, lets face it, Ive never been ON IT except for that one time years ago when I really did it.
Who cares if it was unhealthy. I still did it.
Id give anything to have that inner voice pushing me again. Willing me to work out like crazy and stay away from all those foods that I really should never tough again.

It was like a big tease, and now I just look back on it and cry.

This is a bad day.

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Its only a bad day if you except it as a bad day. Change your mind and you WILL change your day.

Come on now. Chin up, face forward and march yourself into a better day.

You have the power!!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!
*huggles*
=0)

TheBearMuffin said...

Don't stress it too much. Try not to focus on what you 'need' to do, just take it a day at a time.

Take a long hot bath if you can, and just take some time for yourself and relax. Sometimes it makes all the difference in the world. You can do it!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Commit right this very minute to making tomorrow a good day. Only you can control that, and I have faith that you CAN.

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...