Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Road to Hell

I was looking at my calender in the weight room this morning. The usual routine ya know. Get up, let out the pup to do her business, do MY business, then face the scale.
**sigh****
Back to that 2 pound area again.

I would like very much to cuss now please.....

MUTHER F*%^!#R!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, calmly, reasonably,(if not bitterly), I recognize this is completely my own doing..or undoing as it were.
The board this morning said it all. A bunch of blank spaces where there should be work out updates.

****sigh...again******

OK so last week I do have an excuse. My power was out for 2 days...no really, it was!
Then on the 4th day I was , well, tired from not sleeping in the sweat box Id been forced to endure from the power outage ( you think Id have lost a few pounds from that alone!)
so I went to bed super early without doing anything.

Then Friday came and I went out after work. Stress full week and I was in need of libations.
Saturday I got up early to go car shopping...and bought one by the way...
Saturday night I had people over, one of which stayed up with me until 6AM Sunday so needless to say Sunday was a total wash out as well.

So this week..*gulp*..no excuses.

Monday I usually always crap out. Tuesday, yesterday, I went out. I'm feeling depressed and most of the time when that happens I turn to going out instead of the healthy route, which any idiot, including ME, knows is the worst thing you can do.

OK so I'm alright today. A little tired, and I FEEL that my body NEEDS to sweat.
I can always tell when Ive been over doing things in the party department because I get what I like to refer to as the flop sweats.
I'm in the office, not wearing the usual heat stroke inducing girdle, and I go to clean up the office a bit.

Oh...My..GAWD!! I'm sweating like whore in church!!

Yeah, when I begin to sweat like this its my body SCREAMING at me to cleanse it. So my goal is to go home and do just that.
We'll see what happens. What was it they say about the road to hell being paved with good intentions?

yeah...its getting hot in here....

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...