Well despite my lack of restraint and exercise last week i managed to not only NOT gain weight but actually lose 1 pound ! That's not much i know, but the significance of this particular LB is that its the one pound over the maximum amount of weight that I have lost since joining the Weight Watcher Cult last fall. Will that magical pound be back on Thursday when i weigh in again? Will it have flown the coop forever and maybe taken a couple of friends with it? Only the Shadow Knows!!
Stay tuned !
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Birthday Blues and Gratefullness
Well I made it a year. I don’t know if my life expectancy of 2-5 years includes this past year or not, so this year might be my last I sup...
-
I'm always so tired on Monday! I overslept this morning and came in to work late. Its OK. Fortunately my job is very relaxed on these t...
-
OK so this week is not going so well. No work out Monday, and last night I went out and have Mexican and Margaritas ...pure fat and sugar fe...
-
Well, I survived the birthday weekend, and I'm moving forward. I gained a couple of pounds over the weekend but now I'm back ...AG...
No comments:
Post a Comment