Thursday, March 15, 2007

Suprise Suprise!

Weigh in day.
I honestly wasn't sure what to expect this morning when I got on that scale. What I got was a BIG surprise. I got to move the BIG BAR down a notch for the first time in almost 3 years!!
Now I'm freaking out though because its right on the cusp of having to be moved back up. One little pound and up it will go again. I CANT face that so I'm going to try extra hard this week and weekend especially, to be very good and exercise. Ive had a cold all week so I haven't done much of anything. I haven't even been counting my points. I was really sure Id gained. I lost!! I WON!!!
I tell ya, seeing that big ass piece of led go down a notch is really inspiring. It makes me realize I CAN.
Its taking much longer this time around to lose anything at all , but this milestone for me is huge.
I remember what it was like again to feel good about what I'm doing. Feel good about ME!
Today I LOVE MYSELF!!!

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...