Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lazy Daisy

God its been almost a month since Ive posted anything.
No one reads this I know, but its kind of neat to look back and see what I was doing a year ago. I know I could be using a diary but for some reason this is better to me. I don't know why. Maybe its the fact that even though I know no one reads this the chance is still there.
I know my entries are boring a lot and pretty much run in circles of partying, weight loss, men and friends, but hey that's my life.

Speaking of men, the bad boys club is alive and kicking in my life. The super hottie that Ive been playing with since Thanksgiving is sniffing around again.
Geez its like I get over him and then he comes back in, looking like the devil himself. Hot and dangerous!!!
One bright spot with another guy is Juan. Hes the one I wrote about back in August that Ive known for so long and have been on and off fooling around in the last 10 years more times that I can say.
Well I'm not sure whats happening exactly but last weekend we had a long talk about us. Our history and finally at some point he said, What do you think you might want with me? And I decided to just say it. Screw it, right?
SO I said OK, Well, I think Id like to try to really date you. Wed talked about it years ago, and I was a lot thinner then so I figured his sporadic interest in the last years were due to that. He said he thought I was very attractive now.
Humming inside!! I don't want to get my hopes up again, and there is still the issue with Ben - super hottie - trouble maker, but if Juan is serious I think I'll know soon enough.
One thing Ive learned about men. If they want something to do with you they generally make it known.
In other words ladies, if you have someone in your life that your questioning, most likely, hes just not that into you!!
I hope this time I'm not going to get the wind knocked out of me.
I hope this time hes going to follow through.
I hope I can do this and see really what its like to be with someone you really find physically attractive.
I hope!

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...