Friday, May 2, 2008

Cinco de Mayo!

Well, not yet, but close.
This is going to be a great weekend. I can just tell!

I have pool plans already for Sunday, and I think I'm going out this evening for a bit too. Saturday will be a calm day of yard / house work and movie night.
Monday maybe do pool again after work at moms house, or maybe head back to Decatur for a little Cinco de Mayo celebration.
That's pretty much a great weekend for me.
I don't require much to be happy.
I do admit a little boy time would make it PERFECT, but guess ya cant have everything...unless your Paris Hilton.......skinny bitch......( no no...I'm not bitter...)

One thing I must do this weekend is stay on track. As of today Ive dropped another 2 lbs this week and I REALLY want to at least keep it off over the weekend. I hate getting back on the scale Monday and Tuesday and seeing it go back up...knowing the cause is my slackness and overindulgence over the weekend.

Well, we'll see. You know what they say about that road to hell....

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...