Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ups and Downs

Ok well, it seems my 7 lb gain was only 1 lb. YAY!! AND WHOO HOO!!

I weighed myself the next day ( like usual) and I was down 6 lbs. Yesterday I was again down 6 lbs so I officially gained 1 lb over the holiday weekend. Ok so I gained a pound...better than 7!!!

Ive been back on track this week too. Although I didn't work out Monday, (even after my severe declaration that I was going to ) I have done the treadmill 2 days in a row now and will be on it today as well.
My goal, again,......wait..I say AGAIN!!!!.....is to behave Monday - Thursday and work out Tuesday - Friday and one weekend day..or both.
So this week I'm gaining on my goal.

Also, again....wait..I SAY AGAIN!!!...I'm 2 lbs away from the magic number.

I wonder if I can sweat off 2 lbs today...

Goal reminders...
Healthy lifestyle
career
romantic love

1 comment:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Whew! Glad it was only a pound!

You're really on a roll now. Use this momentum to push you to your goal! I'm here cheering for you!

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...