Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gone a while

I haven't written in a while. Ive been, well, depressed I think. I mean life goes on and all that just like it always does with me. Maybe that's it..just like it always does and I need change.
The economy sucks and I will likely be losing hours at my job soon, which I cant afford. My parents helped me out last year when this happened but they cant afford to this year, even though I know they will try.
I'm a failure.
I try to lose weight, I fail. I try to find another job( for umm oh over a year now) and I fail. That failure is related to my failure to finish college, and now its too late.
Ive been spending a lot of time sleeping, which I like, but I also know its a sign of depression.
I'm so not motivated.
I'm still weighing myself and I haven't really gained weight, but of course I'm not losing it either.
My treadmill has been untouched since before I went on vacation.
Ive been praying a lot and I know Gods pretty busy these days, ( like hes never NOT busy), but I feel like I know his answer. God helps those that help themselves.
On that note, I do try..or at least I have tried..and my motivation gets squashed over and over again.
I know I'm lucky and my life is blessed with many things, and I'm thankful for all of them.
I'm just in a real bad funk and cant seem to shake it.
Help.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Cheer up. Things will get better!

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...