Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas

Christmas 2009. Every year seems to come to an end faster and faster. This one I'm glad to say is almost over. This has not been a banner year for me.
I sit here at my job that Ive grown not just to dislike, but actually hate.
I know it could be worse, but that doesn't make it feel any better for me on a day to day basis.
Every morning is a challenge to get out of bed and come in.
I don't know what to do about my employment situation, but I have to make some kind of change. Either make this job better ( HOW???!!) or find something else to do.
Ive been tossing the idea of trying to get into the culinary world somehow. (HOW???!!)
I really don't know what to do.
I'm not unhappy as a whole with my life, but I AM unhappy.
I hope this holiday season...which is almost over...is a good one, and I hope the next year is better than this one.

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...