Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Back in Training

I started training over FaceTime with Leanne again today. Its expensive, but I need it.

Last week was bad. I mean REALLY bad. I was drinking every night and not working out at all. I needed a big slap in the face, so I called Leanne, and today, well it was great.

Last weekend was good though. Rays Birthday is the 5th of April and Ill be heading to moms Friday the 10th ( it was put off another 2 weeks...and you know...self isolate for 2 weeks after seeing him so now its the 10th), so we celebrated it this weekend. I feel like he was really "there" with me again this weekend. Its been a while.

Nothing is normal though. I don't know if it ever will be right now, but were managing to keep it together, and I know that I love him.

The decision to start training was a hard one. Financially its going to kill me, but I'm killing myself in other ways by not doing it.

Short and sweet. I hope I have more -better- things to say next time.

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...