Thursday, March 22, 2007

Down but not out

OK ...I had to move the big bar back up...damn it...
I gained 1 pound and that's all it took...DAMN IT!!!!
I guess I could look at this a s a defeat, but I choose instead to make it a challenge. i WILL move that bar down again next Thursday..and this time it will be far enough away from the danger zone to not have to worry about it again.
Why is this so hard?
I admittedly have not been able to get my ass out of bed in the morning since the stupid time change. I hate this tile of year. It takes me weeks to adjust to getting up an hour earlier.
*pout*
I guess that's all I have to say today....DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...