Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Insurance game

I cant get any other insurance. I don't "fit the profile" so no bypass surgery for me.
Have I ever fit the profile?
i have a feeling The Profile is modeled after an average woman...you know, 5.6 and 98 lbs. Isn't that what average is? God knows a size 16 is grossly overweight. not that I'm anywhere near a 16 mind you. I think the last time I wore a size 16 was in the 5th grade.
You know what id love?
Id love to be able to afford to meet a personal trainer 5 days a week.
No, even better, have one come to my house and kick my butt there! Id have no way to get out of it!
Sloth....isn't that one of the 7 deadly sins?
Gluttony...that's another one....
Hmmmm...it is getting hot in here or is that just me?

1 comment:

Miss Anne said...

Lust is one too...uh, oh...

: )

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...