Monday, June 25, 2007

DEAL BREAKER

Well the suspicion I had about Rhett has now been confirmed. A comment I put on his My Space page has been erased. Then he emailed me explaining this as he didn't want any "My Space drama", and not to take it personally.

Not take it personally?? Hmmmmm, lets see....
Which part should I ...NOT TAKE PERSONALLY?
The part where you don't want any of your friends to know your talking to me?
Wait...maybe its the part where you have been emailing me and texting me for months about wanting to SEE me and then telling me that no one can find out about it...Ahhh...That must be it.

Well guess what?
DEAL BREAKER!!!
Now here this!!!:
I will no longer allow people to run me over with their needs and wants!
I will no longer accept negative behavior or actions from myself or others!
I will no longer be made to feel bad about myself in ANY situation by others!
I will no longer allow people to take advantage of my generous and kind nature!

NO MORE!!!

*burning bra in protest*

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...