Wednesday, July 25, 2007

HOTTIE ALERT!!!

So I'm at the gym yesterday...( I love saying that) pumping away merrily on the treadmill when suddenly my eye catches a super hot guy walking in the work out area. My brain immediately freezes up and I begin to think....
Oh my god I hope he doesn't get on the treadmill next to me...
Oh good..going to the weight bench area...of course, no cardio..hes already a god!
Man I'm sweating like a pig! ...no wait...that's drool...
OK..ok..ok...3 minutes left...don't look over there...just keep your eyes forward and hear the beat! Go Fergie! Go Fergie!!
..whew..OK.. treadmill done...now skipping off to the opposite end of the gym from Hottie.
Thank God I am doing lower body today! Everything is out of his view.
Getting back in my groove I do my squat presses, although I keep glancing back over my head to see if anyone ( hot) is coming this way. Being in the squatting position at my weight is not a very attractive sight I'm afraid!

Music kicking in again and my concentration is back on. Leg press, on to the next machine...

Crap..there he is...oh God hes coming this way!! ( mop sweaty face with towel..) oh good, hes getting on a treadmill after all...MY treadmill..I wonder if it stinks from my piggy flop sweating?
Why is he even ON a treadmill anyway? Oh I see it now...knee brace..must be in sports rehab...for the knee...which is the LOWER BODY... WHICH IS WHAT I'M WORKING ON!! SHITE!!

Now I'm in a panic...I MUST finish my work out and do it well. No short cuts but I would DIE if he got close enough to really get a look at me in this state.

Ok, ok, calm down...this is a GYM..I'm WORKING OUT...what else would be a better picture to give him of a fat person? Its better than the view I'm sure he had in his head. Lumpy figures stuffing their face with doughnuts and chocolate? ( which by the way I have NEVER done in my life!!)

I regain my confidence. The music creeps back into my head and I push myself on to the next machine, which happens to be facing him, but his back is to me.
Then I realize..huh...Ive got quite a view...hot ( nice buns!) guy on treadmill in my view. This makes me happy. I'm working out to great music, sweating, straining, probably grunting (although I cant hear that because Ive got the music up so loud its all encompassing). I'm happy girl!!

Eh...so what if hes right in front of me ( nice buns)
God I'm sweating like a pig! ..no wait..still drool...
OK thighs your next..push, squeeze!
Push it! Squeeze harder! harder HARDER!!
Ahhhh...

Working out can be quite stimulating I have discovered. I guess I knew it before but had just forgotten.
They say your body remembers things. If you were in a certain shape within a few years of it and go back to that regime your body remembers.
I believe it because I haven't felt this good in about 5 years..which was the last time I walked out of that gym.

Hot guy or not I'm not giving up. I'm going to keep going and one day I just wont see him anymore.

(Still drooling.) ok ok..so maybe I'll just peek at him a little!!

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...