Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nope

Still haven't been. I haven't even bothered to pack my bag this week yet. Part of my problem I think is I'm dog ass tired!!
Certain health issues are draining me I think.
Doctors freak me out.
The thought of being poked or heaven forbid SEEN NAKED or even just partially naked is enough to send me into cold sweats and tears.
I'm going to have to go though because clearly something is wrong with me.
I'm not even scared of what it might be. I'm scared of the examination process.

On a different note, I went out for the first time in a month this past Saturday night with what I'm thinking are going to be some new good friends. Just in time to replace the bunch Ive recently decided to flush.
Oh the old crowd was out as well and drama tried to rear its ugly head but I shut it down.
having to tell someone at a bar while your having fun to "Damn just let it the fuck go!!' is annoying, and a total reminder of why I decided to let them go in the first place.
On another annoying note, Juan was there, and this being the first time Ive seen him since..well, a month ago I was nervous, but I looked great and I knew it so I felt a little better.
I also got a booty call ext at 2:45 Am which I didn't answer and was irritated about, but I thought, well, at least hes still interested...that is until I found out the next day that he was hitting on the girl I was hanging out with...
what a rat.
Well that's the life of a player! And yes I hate the player right along with the game!

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...