Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What a difference a week makes

If you had told me this time last week that Id be getting ready to go to the hospital with my sister who is having a bowel resection Id have said your crazy.
Yet here I am, watching the clock go and waiting to leave.
Cancer. What a foul word, and how fast it can rear its ugly head.
One minute you think your fine then next your driving to the hospital to have organs removed.

Well, one things for sure, it puts life into perspective.
What, and who is important. Issues you can suddenly let go, and others that become even more pressing.
Shes going to be OK, I know it in my heart, but I cant help but think about what could happen.

Time has not allowed me to wrap my mind around it yet.

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...