Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Catching up

Wow, its been a while.
Well my sister is OK. It turns out it wasn't colon cancer but Chrones Disease instead. After a horrible hospital stay which included and infection, then home again, another infection, and yet another hospital stay, she seems to be on the road to recovery.
One thing it did for me was get me talking to her again.
One thing it did for her was to put her priorities in place. Changes are in the wind for her and I'm glad. Life is so short and its such a shame to spend them in situations that make you unhappy.

As for me, well, I'm trucking along. My hours at work have been cut to 20 a week, which makes it difficult to make ends meet.
On a positive note, Ive started a personal Chef service for my parents which is making up for some of the money I'm losing as well as giving me experience in doing that kind of work. I'm hoping I can find a few more people that will pay for the service and turn it into a regular part time gig.

On the weight front there is no change. Ive again lost all motivation and drive to do anything.
I just don't know whats wrong with me but I sure do wish I could change it.
Wishing ain't getting!
I know...you have to DO or DO NOT!
Pfft!
Whatever.
I still wish.

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...