Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ready, set GO!

I chickened out.
I was on the way to the appointment and pulled over to the side of the road. Called the office and cancelled.
Got home, thought about it and decided that what I need...what I REALLY NEED..is to get back to the gym.
Maybe I'm scared of therapy. Maybe not. Maybe I just physically feel bad and I KNOW what makes me feel better.
What I have to figure out is how to KEEP GOING.
Why do I go for a week, feel great then crap out the next?
This is what i need to figure out, and I don't think a shrink can help me do that. Its will power and self discipline, and its in me somewhere.
So Ive packed my bag again today and I feel good. I feel like I know I'm not going to crap out this afternoon. I will show up.

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...