Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Drop

I dropped 2 lbs last night somehow. I stayed the same weight Monday & Tuesday and I thought Id be over or the same this AM but nope, 2 lbs down so that makes 9 total since the Jan 1, 2008!
I know this is water weight, and I know it wont keep coming off like this, but its a nice thing to begin with. Hell I expect I might go back up again by next Monday, that's my usual MO, but I'm exercising every morning. Today I went to 40 minutes on the treadmill.
Ive decided that the morning exercise is really the best idea for me. At least get the treadmill out of the way, then I can do weights or something else at night. My goal is to work up to an hour on the mill in the morning.

I will walk my more than pudgy butt off one step at a time.

On the food front I have actually been doing OK I think. I have not been measuring because I hate doing that. It just pisses me off and makes me want to dive head first into a steaming pile of pizza topped with brownies!

I have been eating fish, vegetables, boiled egg whites and a little brown rice. Some fat free yogurt, and today I had fat free cottage cheese for lunch with a tuna salad I made.

I was cutting out all cheese but I decided yesterday at the grocery store I needed a change.
I made a tuna salad with fat free sour cream instead of my precious mayonnaise, which turned out pretty good, although lets face it there just is no substitute for mayo!
My lunch today was probably higher in calories than I have been eating so I need to be extra careful tonight.
Every morning when I weigh myself I hope if the scale hasn't gone down that at least it doesn't go up. I realize this might happen here and there but I'm doing everything I can to make it go the other direction.

I feel like this is my year. I feel so good about myself right now. I think my brush with possible death really did open my eyes to how much I really do love myself and my life, and how much I'm looking forward to being able to really LIVE!!


312

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...