Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Devil Made Me Do It!!

OK...so I went out last night with the peeps. I swear I have no self control sometimes! Oh I'm not going to be mad at myself though. I had a great time and I will make up the lost day/night of work outs tomorrow..and theres always the weekend.
Sometimes I think I just NEED to be bad! Its like I go for several days being a very good girl, then I just explode with badness!!


Thats right folks.....I'm a bad mamma jamma!!


The only real regret I do have about last night is going to get fast food on the way home. Not a good thing.
I ate more than I even wanted I was just on that drunk munchie kick and a burger and fries just sounded great!!
I don't think fast food places should be open at 1AM. This causes problems for the people like me who have had a few ( 9 to be exact) cocktails and then get the munchies! If that place had been closed I would have had to just go home and deal with it!
Maybe I should write the company and complain.

Dear Fast Food Pimps: please stop whoring out your greasy yet tasty food to the not so needy!!


Maybe I should just make the rounds to the local places on my route home and give them a poster of my face with a warning under it: DO NOT SERVE THIS WOMAN!!

I don't eat fast food too often, but more than once every few months ...or years..is too much.
At least I didn't go home and order pizza! Why? BECAUSE THEY WERE CLOSED!!

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...