Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I ate the food..I drank the wine....

So yesterday in the miserable mind set I was in I ended up going home and eating 3 BIG slices of pizza, and drinking a 6 pack of beer.
I also did not get up and work out this morning.
I was actually awake at 4:45AM, which is when i usually get up for the morning jaunt on Bessie, but this morning I looked at the clock, turned my alarm of and slept until 6:15.
I feel tired again, like I could go home and go to bed, ( after dinner of course!!)

Muffin wants to go out after work for drinks. Its VERY hard to say no to him but I think I just might.
I'm sleepy, and he wont be ready to go out for several hours after I get off work. Usually if I go anywhere its got to be right after I leave here or I will get home and not want to leave again.

So my best friend has still not said anything to me about the goings on of the last few days. I don't know if that's because he doesn't know about it or if hes just choosing to wait until I bring it up. I love my friend very much and would do anything for him. I hope hes not angry with me over the mess I seemed to have cause with my good intentions.
(there's that road to Hell again...)

Ironically, most of the people Ive spoken with accept for one are all OK with me telling the truth about this dude to his girlfriend. Perhaps its just that its such a sensitive subject no one that was close to her wanted to be the bad guy and spill the beans. I guess that makes me the bad guy then.

I'm off the track big time. Off on off on off ON...its a never ending cycle. I guess as long as I keep getting back on instead of running totally away from trying then I'm OK. Not great, but OK.
What was it Yoda said? Do or do not..there is no try!!!
HA! Well I guess I'm not doing then.

Tomorrow is my weekly weigh day. I wonder how bad its going to be?

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...