Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday again

Every week I look so forward to the weekends. The time when i will be able to sleep in, do yard work, and all these house projects that I list that seem to never get done.
I make lists and then on Friday I look at the list..longingly...then I promptly flop down on the nearest horizontal surface and tell myself I'll do it tomorrow. * *said in serious southern drawl**After all...tomorrow is another day!*(Thank you Scarlett)
Then its all over. Monday looms its ugly head and your stuck looking forward to Friday again. I wish I enjoyed things more day to day. That saying..live every day as if it were your last. Bugger!
You think if this was my last day Id be sitting in an office and typing on a computer? *Pff!*
Actually...I am not really sure what I would do...other than perhaps try to get laid..and I mean properly. God I haven't had good sex in soooooo many years its crazy.

As someone who rides the chubby train its not as easy as it is for most people to have sex period, much less good sex. The reasons are not physical, ( I'm damn good in bed....oh my yes!)
its more finding a decent partner. Obviously the choices are less when your a Big Bad Mamma Jamma such as I, but the opportunities are no less frequent. Its the damn choices..ugh...if I could scrape together just ONE good orgasm out of all the sex Ive had ( which granted ain't much) in the last 3 years Id be pushing it!

You never know though, that perfect penis with with the face to match could be lurking..hard...right around the corner!!!

Slut?! Was that a SLUT I heard from the Peanut Gallery? Oh balls! Look, I'm 36, I'm single, and I don't intend to ever be married. The possibilities of having a real relationship at this stage in my life are getting slimmer and slimmer UNLIKE my expansive thighs, which means that when the urge strikes, and the opportunity is there I'm takin' it!!

Who really cares anyway? I mean the best part of men for me is usually when I ask them ...in my sweetest demure southern manner...to please get the fuck out of my bed, then my house, then my life.
Its like a nicely cooked meal. You eat your fill then you throw it out.

Leftovers are never as good....well unless its Italian...Mmmmm Italians....*drooling*

I mean besides, what man doesn't behave this way at one time or another? Really probably quite a bit, especially if hes got anything to offer!

Oh my...I'm becoming a fat...old....MAN!!!

Well at least I still have my hair...


Oh..on another note...I moved the BIG BAR back down again...go ME!

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...