Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Starting New

So I'm starting a personal Chef business with a friend. Its funny that I'm hoping to make money working with the one thing that's caused me so much grief all these years. Hell, I'm a good cook though so screw it. I might as well make some money off my misery!
Its kind of like an alcoholic working in a bar!
The other interesting thing is that the friend is THE LOVELY WIFE of the muffin. A few people have expressed concern about this venture based on the fact that if we are successful, which I believe we will be, one day someone will spill the beans and then what? Will she go ballistic and end the partnership / friendship? I know I'm taking a risk but I think as time goes by that part of my life that involved him will be so far away that hopefully if she ever does find out she will realize it was before she came along and has nothing to do with he and I now.
OR, this could be Karma about to bite me in the ass again.... We'll see.

1 comment:

Miss Anne said...

It's a great idea. You're an awesome cook and you're going to succeed. And hell! What do you need a partner for anyway?!? Love you. Miss you, hussy.

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...