Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cha cha cha CHANGES!!

The gym was great yesterday. I was kind of feeling frustrated and antsy the whole day and working out totally made me feel better. All the tension of the day melted away!

It was upper body day, and I went at a later time so there were more people, ( including the burly men in the weight area) and I marched right in there after my cardio, plopped my bulging butt down on a weight bench and did my thing!


I was very proud of myself!

After the gym I went home and a good friend came over for dinner. I had a little wine but didn't go crazy so that was OK too.

This morning , however, I'm back in frustration mode due to a person...no ..PEOPLE..who call themselves friends.
OK, here's the deal. I know everyone gossips. I know most people talk behind other peoples backs in some way or another, myself included,. I DO NOT , however say things about other people...my FRIENDS anyway, that I wouldn't say or have not said to them personally.
I believe that if you decide to start talking about someone and you don't have the nuts to say it to their face, it is no longer a a statement made out of concern for that person but a vicious attempt to spread stories, true or untrue , about a person.

So there are a few people in my social circle that have been on my nerves for some time now. They all talk bad about other people, and none of them ever say anything to the faces of those they are discussing. This, of course, leads me to believe that I am one of their subjects of conversation.
I think I'm at that point again where I need to flush. Flush the rubbish out of my life.
I am turning yet another new leaf over!
No more negative people!
No more negative thoughts..including about myself!!
I must rid my heart and mind of negativity and bitterness!

Bitterness fills me up when I think of certain people sometimes and the way they behave. I think, because of this, that I should no longer be around said people.

I also think that a lot of times in my life I have gravitated toward, or allowed myself to be surrounded by a lot of negativity and accepted it because it was either that or nothing.
Well guess what. Nothing is better.

years ago one of these negative people ( who is ironically very outwardly positive to strangers) dubbed me "The Queen of Misery".
I'm turning in my crown. Actually I turned in that crown a long time ago but its stuck in these peoples minds apparently so maybe I should give the crown back from whence it came!

After all, I'm writing the story of my life aren't I?
Today is a new chapter.

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...