Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Back to the grind

Wow...what a wonderful vacation.
Its so strange to come back to work after being gone for so long, and especially after being away from home.

What can I say, the water was clear and warm, the weather was hot and sunny and the company was the best I could have asked for!
We spent our days sunning ans swimming and our nights feasting and drinking.
I did work out and walk while I was there but still managed to gain 6 lbs.
I didn't do it every day as I had planned and of course what I was eating and drinking was not normal for me.
I'm back on the plan now though.

I'm also looking for a new job.
Change in general has always scared me. I fear the unknown. I feel secure in this job because its familiar to me but its not what I need to help out my future and it never will be I'm afraid.

I think the change will do me good. I'm not going to be desperate about the job search either. I have a job that I like so basically I will be interviewing them as well as they interviewing me. I will be choosing a place that will suit my needs which feels good.
If I don't get what I'm looking for out of the responses then I will wait and just keep working here.
I might not get exactly what I'm looking for but we'll see.

I also am cleaning house in the friend department. While I was away the drama continued over petty bullshit things that I have no time for and don't want to be involved with anymore.
I'm through with dealing with people that simply suck the life out of you with their crap.
I'm all about the positive.
If you don't have positive energy to bring to the table don't bother to come to dinner!!!

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...