Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Better Day

I feel better today. Ive been busy all day at work for the first time in a while, and I'm actually excited about going home to work out.
I put it off this morning but I'm not putting it off tonight!
I will get my 5 days in this week yet!!
I have a dear friend coming to visit me at the end of May. Shes lost 15 lbs since the beginning of the year. So have I, actually Ive lost almost 20, but I'm about 3 times her size so 15 lbs on her is a big deal.
15 lbs on me is a sandwich and a couple of beers!
In any case I set a goal a while back to lose 30 lbs by my birthday, which is June 12th. So far I'm down 12. I have about a month and a half left and I keep gaining and losing the same 5 lbs week after week. Something has to give, and I think its ME!
I have to give more, period.

1 comment:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Doesn't it feel strange sometimes to feel excited about working out? LOL

Don't knock your 20 lbs. lost! We just passed through the worst time of the year for sticking to a fitness plan! Now that milder weather is here, you can really get to rocking! I'll be watching to make sure you do! (Don't make me come down there! *G*)

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...