Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Moving...I wish.

I want to move.
I HATE Atlanta Georgia.
I hate where I live.
I love my house but my neighborhood is so bad that I'm scared all the time.
It was supposed to get better. I was supposed to be a pioneer. Ive been in the house almost 5 years now and its just gotten worse.
Houses getting broken in to. Cars getting ripped off. Gang thugs on the street.
The economy has taken a dive and left me in a pit.
I couldn't sell my house now for what I owe on it, and its only going to get worse.
I could kill Stephen for talking me into buying there.
So I go home today to finish putting up barbed wire on my fence line to try and keep the thugs out.
I wonder how long it will be before someone gets killed?

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...