Thursday, November 20, 2008

Itch.....

I have the itch to be bad. I'm going to ride it out though. I mean its BAD too! Why on earth would I want to do something to disrupt my perfect week when Friday is literally a few hours away?
Who knows.
All I know is I'm having to pray for strength not to go out. Its like sometimes someone else is driving the bus and I'm simply a passenger.

This, of course, is ridiculous. I am in control of everything I do. High time I admit that and stop blaming the invisible bus driver with the horns poking out of his hat!!

I will go home. I will be good. I will get up tomorrow and work out like I have been doing, and I will be so grateful for my strength tomorrow when Ive done it!!

302

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...