Friday, December 5, 2008

Milestone

Well, tomorrow when I get on the treadmill...WHICH I WILL DO!!!....I will have reached a milestone that I haven't gotten to in years. 4 weeks in a row of working out consistently!
Out of the 4 I have 2 weeks with 4 days and as of tomorrow I will have 2 weeks with 5 days.

I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!

I feel it inside me. Maybe this time wont be like the last in time in that I wont lose the weight so fast, but I think that's OK.
Its already different in the fact that I'm doing it for ME. Its also different because I'm motivating myself and staying on the path during the week despite the temptation of my friends wanting to go out.

Weekends are my downfall at this point, but that being said, I'm still happy with my month. I really believe that getting the exercise down as a strict pattern is the most important step for me right now. During this next month I'm going to be going to parties and drinking and eating unusual things so I don't really expect to lose a bunch of weight, BUT, I do expect myself to keep up the exercise, and 4 weeks from today, when I'm writing again and can say Ive worked out consistently for TWO months, I will be beaming with pride!!!

GO ME!!!
00

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...