Thursday, July 16, 2009

Family Frustration

Ive always been a talker. Ive always been the one in my friend and family group to get things out on the table. Even if the table is already full.

Lately I find myself more and more the only open book of my family. Sure there are some things I keep to myself, but as far as keeping open the lines of communication, I'm there.

This is not usually a problem until you start getting people with hurt feelings and other crap that they just let fester and refuse to talk about.

I get it. Some people aren't talkers. Or maybe they just think that they are right and no one will see their point of view.

I would argue that if not given a chance to hear the problem, how do you know?

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...