Saturday, June 13, 2020

First Day in my new Box

Years ago I as watching a show called Sex in the City, and one of the characters turned 50 during the run of the season. They addressed all kinds of female issues throughout the run of the show, but I remember the “Samantha “ episode because she was literally the hottest looking woman on the show, but also the oldest. So when they not only addressed Menopause, but breast cancer with her character I found it interesting, and wondered what I’d be doing when I turned 50.

Seattle Washington has an area of people that have set up their own state? Is this the beginning of the literal end? America has not seen civil war in a very very long time. We’ve been rather privileged in that way compared to the rest of the world, but I think our time may have come.

I’m in bed. It’s 2:00 am. Officially in 50 category. I just ...I just have nothing to add . The world is falling apart.

I fear for my loved ones, my friends, and myself. Things are really about to get biblical. Happy birthday to me.

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...