Thursday, March 17, 2022

A "Normal" Day

 I woke up this morning by my alarm for the first time in a year. I have a shoot today! My second of the year so far and because I have been good about going to the gym this week I decided that I needed to get up and knock it out before the shoot. Just like a NORMAL day used to be. 

So 6:30 AM I was up and moving. I have had a yogurt and a protein shake, and Ill be out the door in less than 30 minutes. My only fear is that its going to be crowded at this time of day, but I will have to get over that because Im not a housewife that gets to decide to go to the gym at noon (like I have been). Im 51, single, and building my business back up. My days, when NORMAL will be just like this. 

I cant say exactly what has inspired me this week exactly but whatever it is, I am running with it...or elliptical-ling with it hehe...In any case, I feel good about myself this morning and just wanted to write that down. 

No comments:

Spring has Sprung, but the flowers are Gone

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. I am sitting at my upstairs den desk which looks out a window. The view from here is nice. I can see the b...